Clean Sailors x Tanki - Win a year's supply
WIN a year's supply to Tanki, the glue-free loo roll 🌱 🌊 🚽
Sailors, did you know that in the UK alone, we flush more than 22,000 tonnes of glue down our loos, the majority of which ends up in our environment?
Glue is made up of a variety of chemical compounds, most importantly, of plastic, which is used to bind it together as a substance and to give glue its viscosity and texture. Each time we flush loo paper down the toilet we are potentially adding thousands of microplastics to our waters.
Microplastics are now the most pervasive pollutant of our time, having been found in the deepest depths of the ocean (the Mariana Trench), within Antarctic ice, soil, human and animal bodies, and even the air around us, so it's an incredibly important topic.
SO we've teamed up with Tanki to give one lucky boat owner in the UK the chance to win a year's supply of glue-free loo roll.
For your chance to get your hands on a subscription, see the details below.
Best of luck!
How to enter:
Fill out the form below, telling us...
- The name and type of your boat
- Where are you based in the UK
- Why you should win a year's subscription to Tanki
Deadline for entry is 23:59 GMT on Friday 11 August 2023
Terms and Conditions:
- Prize is one year's subscription to Tanki 31
- Participant must have a postal address in the United Kingdom for delivery
- Participants must be over the age of 18 and have completed and submitted all four sections of competition requirements listed above and submitted via the contact form in order to be considered entrants
- Deadline for entry is 23:59 GMT on Friday 11 August 2023 via contact form below